Thursday 13 June 2013

Scratching the Canvas


Dear Readers

I have spent many years starting art and craft projects in precious free moments, before leaving them half finished in my spare room, never to be seen again. I have now been granted the time and opportunity to really indulge in my hobby, and with all the other blogs out there and social media sites sharing so many great ideas I cannot fail to be inspired.



I have a tendency to try to do everything at once, demonstrated by the fact that I am currently surrounded by shredded magazine paper, Christmas cracker snaps, twine, clay, glue, needles and thread, so I hope this page will help me add structure to my projects. I plan to try my hand at some new skills, using the existing ideas people are sharing online, and hopefully I can contribute my own crafts back into the pot as well.

I hope you enjoy my page. Please share my ideas and allow us to influence each other's creativity.
Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment